Sunday 9 August 2015

Fan Girling

Nicole Richie

I have recently found myself fan girling like crazy over this fantastic woman. From the early days of 'the Simple Life' until now I have found myself becoming more and more obsessed with Nicole. Everything about her is admirable.

Her fashion sense is clearly tops:


 I love her classy take on casual; she looks effortless but still has made obvious decisions when choosing her outfit. She always dresses for occasion and is so versatile with her style, never sticking to one genre.

Being so amazingly gorgeous obviously helps in making any outfit look incredible too.

I'm personally not a fan of the current House of Harlow 1960 collection but really appreciate the shapes and simplicity of the pieces. The style is very bohemian, similarly with her 2010 Winter Kate collection, whereas I prefer her more recent style including blazers, mesh, and block colours, which is more edgy and timeless.

Definitely taking style tips from this goddess.


Nicole is incredibly talented and has such an intriguing personality. Not only is she a style icon but also an author, actress, and television personality. I love her fun personality and bubbly nature, she always seems to be having the best time and getting so much out of life.

When (if) I grow up, I want to be Nicole Richie.

If you haven't watched an episode of Candidly Nicole I suggest you go and do so and I'm almost certain you'll become a fan girl/guy just like I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment